This Italianate style farmhouse was built in 1877 at the west side of Almaden Expressway, on a site just north of U.S. Highway 85. It was moved to History Park in 1991. The foundation replicates the original sandstone, which was from the same Greystone Quarry as the Market Street Post Office (now the San Jose Museum of Art).
The Greenawalt House is home to the Museum of the Boat People & the Republic of Vietnam.
Search History San José’s Online Catalog for archival images and records related to the Greenawalt House from History San José’s Collection.