*Adobe Days and Westward Ho! programs are very popular and book to capacity within the first day of registration. Check the dates below to see when you can register for individual programs.
$ Grant funds for A Case for Immigration: What’s Your Story available through the Chinese Historical and Cultural Project (CHCP). To apply for the grant, complete the Online Booking Form and the CHCP Grant Application Form for an opportunity to receive admission for your entire class and a $300 bus stipend (first-come, first-served basis).
NOTE: Reservations made before the designated dates and times will not be accepted.
- Read the description of HSJ’s School Programs 2017-2018. Decide which program is best suited for your class.
- Book using our Online Booking Form. See below for designated booking dates.*
- Receive confirmation from HSJ within three weeks of your online booking. The confirmation letter includes your tour date, a program description and a deposit due date.
- Send a non-refundable $50 deposit by the deposit due date listed on the confirmation letter. Include your reservation number on your check. Send to: History San José, 1650 Senter Road, San Jose, CA 95112. Attention Education Department.
- Pay the remainder of your balance on the day of your visit. HSJ accepts cash, check or VISA/MasterCard.
Program registration opens online at 8am on the following dates:
- June 19, 2017 – Adobe Days only
- July 17, 2017 – Westward Ho! only
- July 31, 2017 – A Case for Immigration: What’s Your Story? only
- August 7, 2017 – All other programs
Questions? Education Department staff members are happy to answer any questions you may have. Call 408.918.1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.