History Park offers an expansive, outdoor, gated facility with 14 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. This charming, historic town setting is complete with paved streets, running trolleys, mature trees and ambiance like no other place in the Bay Area. Two rooms are also available for meetings or receptions.
- Large lawn areas for games and activities
- Gated, safe facility
- Plaza area surrounded by roses – perfect for stage entertainment
- Evening streetlight system and dramatic Light Tower feature
- Trolley rides
- Public address system throughout the grounds
- A 2-pit barbecue area, 6 permanent picnic tables and 50 portable picnic tables are also available
- O’Brien’s Ice Candy Store Cream Parlor and Cafe
Picnics and private events for up to 1,000 guests
Festivals and exclusive use events for up to 10,000 people
Use of the entire grounds and/or allows the renter private/exclusive use of the entire site.
Steve Bright, Director of Events