Califaro Tank House

Califaro Tank House

Califaro Tank House

This unusual structure, built about 1880 at 442 Prevost Street, served as both a functioning water tank house and a family residence. It is decorated with fish scale patterned shingles. It was moved to History Park in 1987 from the Guadalupe Auzerais Redevelopment Area.

<<<Return to Buildings at History Park

Original copyright 2011+ History San José | All rights reserved