Andrew P. Hill was a renowned local photographer and savior of the Big Basin redwoods. The Hill House, originally located at 1350 Sherman Street, and moved to History Park on Sunday, February 9, 1997, was his home from 1898 until his death in 1922. Hill was also an artist, and two of his paintings from the Historical Museum Collection are on display at the San José City Council Chamber.
1650 Senter Road | San Jose, CA 95112 History Park Entrance
635 Phelan Avenue Peralta Adobe-Fallon House Historic Site
175 West Saint John Street Phone: 408.287.2290 Research: 408.521.5025 Fax: 408.287.2291
Original copyright 2011+ History San José | All rights reserved