This Italianate style farmhouse was built in 1877 at the west side of Almaden Expressway, on a site just north of U.S. Highway 85. It was moved to History Park in 1991. The foundation replicates the original sandstone, which was from the same Greystone Quarry as the downtown Post Office.
1650 Senter Road | San Jose, CA 95112 History Park Entrance
635 Phelan Avenue Peralta Adobe-Fallon House Historic Site
175 West Saint John Street Phone: 408.287.2290 Research: 408.521.5025 Fax: 408.287.2291
Original copyright 2011+ History San José | All rights reserved