This Italianate farmhouse, originally located at McKee and Toyon Streets in northeast San José, is named for the family that purchased it in 1887. Built c. 1879, the house has been extensively renovated several times, including the construction of the verandah encompassing nearly three sides of the house.
It was moved to History Park in 1986. Restoration and adaptive re-use has been done by The Rotary Club of San José, which holds a long-term lease with the City of San José.
The Gordon House is open to the public about four times per year.
1650 Senter Road | San Jose, CA 95112 History Park Entrance
635 Phelan Avenue Peralta Adobe-Fallon House Historic Site
175 West Saint John Street Phone: 408.287.2290 Research: 408.521.5025 Fax: 408.287.2291
Original copyright 2011+ History San José | All rights reserved