- This event has passed.
Hands-on History Days: Children’s Holiday Festival
December 2 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for the annual Children’s Holiday Festival! Celebrate the holidays strolling through History Park, listening to the sounds of carolers, and engaging in kid-friendly activities. Santa will be on-hand for photo opportunities!
Admission: HSJ Members free; $8 adults; children 3 and under free
- Ride the historic trolley and try pumping the hand car
- Take a ride in a wagon pulled by beautiful Clydesdale horses
- Print your own souvenir with the San Jose Printer’s Guild
- Create hand-made gifts, decorations and ornaments at craft stations near the Plaza
- Meet a character from San Jose’s Nutcracker
- Performances by Holy Spirit Catholic School Show Choir and Carden Academy of Almaden Show Choir
- Portraits of the Past pop-up performance near the Pacific Hotel
- Enjoy Sonia’s Hotdogs & Mona’s Fruit near the Plaza
- Visit O’Brien’s Ice Cream Parlor & Candy Store