Children’s Heritage Holiday in History Park + Vintage Sale!
December 7 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for an old-fashioned holiday with Santa at History Park, decorated for the holidays thanks to our resident Elves.
The event will take place rain or shine!
Santa Claus arrives at 12 Noon, riding through the Park on the Historic Trolley. He will then be on the Trolley to talk to the children and a photo opportunity. In addition, New Ballet, San Jose will be performing with costumed characters from the Nutcracker.
- Blacksmith Shop
- Print Shop
- Trolley Barn, and other buildings open
- Face Painting by Liora
- Observe BAGI making glass snow figures
- Create your own hand-make holiday decorations and crafts near the Plaza
- Enjoy Sonia’s Hot Dogs
- Visit O’Brien’s Ice Cream & Candy Shop
- Visit our Vintage Clothing Sale at the Empire Firehouse (CASH ONLY) for affordable, authentically vintage clothing, textiles & notions